M Street Entertainment is proud to be part of the Nashville community, and we enjoy watching our city thrive and grow. We believe that supporting other local businesses and charitable organizations is an essential part of how we define our success. These are just a few of the many great organizations we are proud to work with that make an impact on the local and national scale.
Donation & Sponsorship Request Policy:
M Street is dedicated to giving back to charitable and philanthropic causes that improve our society, and we are committed to doing so in a meaningful, intentional way. The volume of requests that we receive exceeds our resources, and thus we are unable to honor every request received. If you are a non-profit organization seeking a contribution, please refer to the following guidelines.
- M Street does not provide cash donations. We are positioned uniquely to offer exclusive dining experiences, gift cards, food items, and other services that can assist in your fundraising efforts.
- Submissions must be made in time to be reviewed for the following quarter. Submissions outside of this time frame will not be considered.
- By September 1 for Q1 (January-March)
- By January 1 for Q2 (April-June)
- By April 1 for Q3 (July-September)
- By July 1 for Q4 (October-December)
- You will be contacted with (at least) 30 day notice of your event if, and only if, we have selected to honor your request.
- All requests are to be submitted through the form below.
M Street will give preference to organizations that meet the following criteria when deciding with whom to partner:
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
- Organizations that specifically serve the Nashville community
- Those that provide a "helping hand up" to members of our community in need, such as those coping with physical or mental abuse, hunger, homelessness, etc.
- Those that strive to better the Nashville community through arts & education, leadership training, and vocational learning.