email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
The Information Technology Generalist is ready to dive in when it comes to all of M Street’s technical, audio and video needs. This person will be responsible for assisting our growing concepts and Support Center by performing ongoing day-to-day maintenance of computers, communications, and network systems. The IT Generalist enjoys hands-on, face-to-face interactions as he or she will provide general and technical support assistance to users of the company's local, wireless, Internet and Intranet networks, telephone systems, and all related computer and software programs.
Specific Tasks Include
Systems and Network Administration
- Support the full range of office environment systems, including end user workstations, network printers, servers, phones, applications, and third-party services.
- Manage user computer systems including procurement, setup, maintenance and inventory
- General support/helpdesk – diagnosing and repairing failed computer hardware/software
- Identify, evaluate and submit recommendations for improvement
- Develop staff troubleshooting skills
- Maintain email services: users, distribution lists, connections to mobile devices, etc.
- Communicate technical and non-technical information to a variety of audiences
- Work closely with M Street’s technical vendors on setup and troubleshooting
- Assist with setup and troubleshoot Audio and Video equipment including televisions, music systems, and lighting
- Coordinate and advise on multimedia technologies for various projects and events
Education and Experience
- 4+ years’ IT Generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline
- Substantial experience in Windows, and Mac OS platforms, Google Apps, and IT security
- Experience working with outside vendors
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment, proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks and projects; perform project planning activities as appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and to excel in a fast-paced academic environment
- Availability outside standard business hours to support events and critical situations during restaurant operating hours
Life at M Street
M Street does more than deliver a remarkable dining experience. We are a team of passionate people that relentlessly seek opportunities to innovate, grow, and deliver incomparable hospitality for our guests and our team members. We are people who think, dream, evolve, and execute while having a great time doing it. We thrive because we are diverse, collaborative and data-driven. And, did we mention we are obsessed with great food and amazing experiences?
Become a part of the M Street Team
Every day, we are able to combine our personal passions for service with our professional passion for being an industry leader, pushing boundaries, leading innovation, and together thriving. We want visionaries… we want passion… we want energy… we want leaders. Be a part of one of the best companies to work for in Nashville and the premier lifestyle and restaurant brand in Tennessee.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance + 401K
- Fitness Membership Discounts
- Monthly dining card for use at all M Street Concepts
- 50% discount on food at all M Street Concepts (Saint Añejo, Whiskey Kitchen, Tavern, Virago, Moto, Kayne Prime)
email resume to email@example.com to apply
M Street Entertainment Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.